Aux alliances de la promesse. Aux alliances de la promesse.
Aux alliances de la promesse.
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Toutes les voies de IHVH-Adonaï sont chérissement, vérité pour les détenteurs de son pacte, de ses témoignages.   

Joomla Facebook App

Répondre au sujet    Aux alliances de la promesse. Index du Forum -> Aux alliances de la promesse. -> Le rendez-vous ,de l'amitié et des rencontres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
devjol

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Joomla Facebook App Répondre en citant

Joomla Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

should I add or edit?(Currently not complete) Last edited by chalet16 on Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total. Facebook Embedded Posts - . Reply abi March 23, 2013 at 12:11 pmAPI Error Code: 191 API Error Description: The specified URL is not owned by the application Error Message: Invalid redirecturi: Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration. I very much look forward to your work & if you need help testing feel free to contact me.I ehco this . Joomla! 4,738 views 48:14 Facebook Like Button for Joomla - Duration: 5:44. to find something that will post something on users facebook wall when they login at my wordpress site&& another question : is it possible that every day when a user logs in at my site that there will appear an message on the users facebook wall? i would like that for a better marketing Wink thanks for this beautifull script Wink Reply Michael Advocaat February 7, 2015 at 3:22 amHello Saran, I just installed the facebook login/sign-up module but when I try to log in it gives this error: The parameter appid is required I realize this could be a very stupid question haha, but hope you can help Smile Reply Prince February 5, 2015 at 9:32 pmSaran, I could really use your help. The work that you are doing for Joomla is invaluable. Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English. .. Loading. View All Case Studies About us Privacy Policy Site Map Terms and Conditions Support Contact Refund Policy . Joomla! Hosting by Rochen We have detected that you are using an ad blocker. You accomplished that in a big way for us and now, people will be able to look at your work and see how to begin moving in this direction.I thank you very much for your considerable contributions to the Joomla! community and I hope to continue IMing with you and getting to know you and learn from you. If you have typed the URL directly, please make sure the spelling is correct. Loading. So, what if you focused on making available the articles from a Joomla! frontpage inside of a Facebook application. Compatible with jcommunities. Can i extend the data i can get with this module? Like if i want to get users birthday, users location etc How can i do it? Reply Filip March 9, 2014 at 4:16 amI have been playing with G+ signon slogin but now I get the message: Could not get Email address, make sure you are using valid email address at Facebook or have granted the email permission! Reply Michael February 7, 2015 at 3:54 amI have the same problem, were you able to fix this? Per Fransman August 26, 2013 at 11:32 amHi Saaran, great tool and great integreation! I have a small problem: the field with login and password are offset creating a rather ugly look. For All things Joomla ! Products Shika JGive Social Ads JBolo Invitex Quick2Cart jLike JTicketing People Suggest Email Beautifier J!MailAlerts Support Subscription & Commercial Plugins Mutual friends for CB & JomSocial Bundles JGive + Invitex Bundle JGive + JSN Fidem Jomsocial Essentials pack Jomsocial Power Pack Easysocial Essentials Pack Easysocial Power Pack CB Essentials Pack CB Power Pack Earn With Joomla PowerPack Free Downloads Rest API for Joomla! J!MailAlerts Profile Import Jomsocial Featured Profile Completeness Logged in Home Page PDF Embed - Content Plugin Return To Top - Content Plugin Canva for Joomla NO CAPTCHA reCPATCHA for Joomla! Broadcast Demos JGive Shika JTicketing Quick2Cart JomSocial Extensions EasySocial Extensions Community Builder Extensions Joomla Extensions Downloads Paid Downloads Free Downloads Translations Blog Support Documentation Forums Support Tickets FAQs Contact us Login Username Password Remember Me Forgot your password? Forgot your username? Sign Up Sign Up Captcha: (*) Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. The student who selects this task will be charting newterritory and should know how to explore new technology independently.This application will be very popular with many in the Joomla! communitywho want to plug-in to the social networking world with their Joomla!sites. I learned so much from your experiences. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. SA Social Login simplifies your joomla registration and login process. If you want to continue to use this extension you need to have Facebook API lower than v2.4. Then, I look forward to seeing your work - very exciting for many of us!Take care,Amy Top chalet16 Joomla! Apprentice Posts: 40 Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:14 pm Re: 144 - Create a Facebook Application using Joomla! v 1.5 Quote Postby chalet16 Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:52 pm This is demo of my test site. Just a one click user can login with their social account credentials. Joomla! on Twitter Joomla! on Facebook Joomla! on Google+ Joomla! on YouTube Joomla! on LinkedIn Joomla! on Pinterest Joomla! on Instagram Joomla! on GitHub Home About Community Forum Extensions Resources Docs Developer Shop Accessibility Statement Privacy Policy Sponsor Joomla! with $5 Help Translate Report an Issue Log in 2005 - 2018 Open Source Matters, Inc. Top AmyStephen Joomla! Champion Posts: 7056 Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:35 pm Location: Nebraska Contact: Contact AmyStephen Website Re: 144 - Create a Facebook Application using Joomla! v 1.5 Quote Postby AmyStephen Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:13 am OK, Chalet, I think the benefit of having a Facebook interface to a Joomla! application is certainly to drive traffic to a Joomla! website. I will do this in about 2-3 days from now.Now I'm very busy. Perhaps using the User environment, for starters, to create new Joomla! IDs (even if there is nothing for them to do, at first.)Having that blue print of data going back and forth will prove very helpful for other developers -- and perhaps even become your hobby to improve this -- and least until you are 14. Published on Jun 25, 2013Learn how to create your Facebook Application and have JFBConnect automatically configure the settings for you.This step is required for proper functionality of all features in JFBConnect and will prepare your Joomla site for Facebook authentication, Open Graph tags and actions, Facebook Requests, Facebook social widgets, and more. That is amazing! There will, of course, be many ways to do that, and figuring out best methods is beyond this exercise.I would like to see you also push data from the facebook side back into Joomla!. Sign in to add this to Watch Later Add to Loading playlists. orldmvc1/ # Modules and Components - # Internationalization - . ook.tar.gzIt stalled, and gave a white screen.I opened the facebook.xml manifeset and removed the blank lines, five or so, and then on install it gave error 2006 on inserting the comfacebook into joscomponent (is it because the id value is "" and the mysql table is primary key int not null autoincrement? I messed with the table and this didn't hack it). custom social icon text d 5a02188284
playbook facebook logoutdownload facebook software for nokia x2-00facebook best software for mobilememorizzare password facebook firefoxdownload facebook blackberry curve 3gopera mini facebook 4.1scoprire password facebook con keyloggerdownload of facebook videoshack para deer hunter 2014 para facebookfacebook cheat candy crush saga

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    Aux alliances de la promesse. Index du Forum -> Aux alliances de la promesse. -> Le rendez-vous ,de l'amitié et des rencontres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation